DATA ERROR, CYCLIC REDUNDANCY CHECK

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
September 17, 2005 4:38:02 PM

Could anyone please explain to me what this means and what do I have to do to
fix this issue. I installed a fresh xp pro system and on files and everytime
I have the wizard find things that need to be installed over again it finds
the info , it starts to download and then after a few minutes I get new
hardware can't be installed because of data error cyclic redundancy check.
Very frustrating.
--
DJW

More about : data error cyclic redundancy check

September 17, 2005 4:57:22 PM

Do a Google search on the error message. Answers should then pop up.

!