when you click on the start button a pop up appears saying 'there is not
enough space on the start menu to show all the items, unpin some items
etcetc'. i unpin some items but it still pops up and is very annoying.

is there any registry edit or other way that i can disable this feature as
it is getting on my threps.

thanks.

Steve UK wrote:
> when you click on the start button a pop up appears saying
> 'there is not enough space on the start menu to show all the
> items, unpin some items etcetc'. i unpin some items but it
> still pops up and is very annoying.
> is there any registry edit or other way that i can disable
> this feature as it is getting on my threps.
>

> thanks.

Check the following: Right click on the Start button and select
Properties. Click the Customize button. Try lowering the number
next to "Number of programs shown on Start menu". Click OK
twice.

Nepatsfan