Recovery disk will not work..Now what??....Help

I tried to reload windows and my computer crashed. Tried to load the
recovery disk but all I get is the Gateway start up screen and nothing
happens.

Could anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks

Mark

Contact Gateway - it's their recovery CD.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."