Sign in with
Your question

PC related how to videos

Last response: in Video Games
March 15, 2012 5:16:32 AM

I have written up a few scripts for a YouTube show I'm thinking of making, I don't want to beg, but we all have to start somewhere!

Basically I am a 14 year old guy from Australia, I am very much into computers and want to learn plus share what I know and have learnt with the world.

If I were to make these videos, how many of you would be interested?

PS I'm not sure where the right section to put something like this is, sooo.. :p 

I only ask two things,

1) If you're interested in this idea, please reply telling me what you'd like to see.
2) Here comes the begging xD - That you subscribe to my channel. Hence my name - www.youtube.com/user/AdvancedPCTV

Thank you so much, TH!

More about : related videos

April 2, 2012 4:49:18 AM

Ok honestly there are way too many videos out there of "how to?" relatated to computers. But if i was to see yours i would like to see the latest trends in technology, videos describing how to configure or twinking your computer, how to overclock it. If i was you i would try to keep it simple and user friendly not too many computer lingos right. Anyways i wish you the best of lucks ill subscribe. :D  Cheers mate!!!!
m
l
April 3, 2012 8:35:30 PM

Hello, I think you have a good idea, one thing you can try in figuring out which videos to make is try to make a few different ones, then depending on the number of views and likes try to make more of the same type, that's really the only best way you'll improve your channel.

Another thing is, personally, I'm not willing to listen to a 14 y/o telling me how to use my PC. No offense to you, but some people who might be looking for help will likely skip your video/channel if you are advertising computer advice from 14 y/o in high pitched voice.
m
l
!