printui.dll /ga option

Using this command line:
rundll32
printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /ga /c\\workstationname /n\\serve
rname\printername

Error:
Unable to add the per machine printer connection. The
print spooler service is not running.

The spooler service is set to automatic on the
workstation. What do I need to correct?

If the firewall is enabled on the XP client you will get this error. You
will need to open the file ports for this to work.
http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/ports.asp
How to Open Ports in the Windows XP Internet Connection Firewall

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team