DaNa

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

my company uses Microsoft W2k Fax. Up until today, we
receive an email confirmation as whether or not our fax
was sent successfully. Today, the faxes are going but
none of us are getting our confirmation. Is something
missing here that I don't see? Is there a file or
program that is needed to perform this last part of the
task?

Thanks
Dana

Most likely you should have changed some configuration related to the email
address from which the confirmations were being sent by the fax service.
Perhaps a password change?

--
Raghavendra R
purposes only.