Confused

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001

I recently installed XP Pro on my computer. I downloaded
the appropriate drivers but when I print it brings up a
printing control panel which shows me the progress of the
print job, spooling etc. It seems to take forever for the
document to spool even if there is only a few words to
print. Can I turn off this printing control panel to
speed up the printing?

If you kept your printer connected during the upgrade you've corrupted the
drivers, which is why everything is probably in slow motion.

Uninstall and reinstall

Cari
www.coribright.com