Printer all messed up after switching to Windows XP

Printer totally messed up and usually not working now
that I've switched to Windows XP. I'm computer
illiterate when it comes to things like this and don't
know where to turn. Printer driver problem, whatever
that means? Need help please!!!

Furthermore, I can't figure out how to read any answers
to the questions that have been posed already in this
newsgroup.

Click on the + to read the replies!

However... standard problem, you kept your printer connected to the PC
during the upgrade to XP and you have corrupted your drivers.

See my webpage for detailed instructions on how to uninstall and reinstall
your printer correctly.

Cari
www.coribright.com