Enhanced Business Voice Mail - No Instructions???

Does anyone have this type of voice mail: Enhanced Business ? I guess
among other things, it gives you the ability to receive faxes and to have
calls/messages routed to various "caller lists". It also allows you to keep
more messages on your voicemail before you run out of room. I don't plan
on using either of the functions I mentioned, but I did want to read about
the various menu items, what they do, etc... I've tried researching the
Verizon website and calling customer service. Believe-it-or-not, Verizon
doesn't seem to have any instructions whatsoever telling you how to use this
"Enhanced Business Voicemail"...???? Hard to believe, huh?

I'm wondering if anyone else has this type of voice mail included within
their Verizon package. Thanks for any help with this.

Dave,

I'm not sure that it's called enhanced business voicemail here, but I got a notification that in Minnesota, come March, the whole voicemail system is going to be upgraded. The notice I got in my billing statement said that it would feature more and longer mailbox message storage as well as options to listen to messages immediately upon calling voicemail (rather than having to 'press 1 to listen to your messages'). The notice also featured complete instructions. So it may be that you just need to wait your next billing statement.

JDB

Thanks for your reply. Yes, that sounds like what I have. I don't have to
press "1" to hear messages. It merely automatically starts playing them
when I check my voice mail. But the weird thing is that Verizon, at least
so far, has been unable to provide me with any instructions on what the
various menu options do in the "set-up" of the voice mail. It's a strange
way to do business...