Fax settings from HP Pavilion

I downloaded the latest drivers from HP for my 2210 and have not been able to bring up fax settings. I get a message to contact MS. I have spoken to both HP printer service and computer help lines and am advised to contact ms. The driver is HP Version2.1.1for Windows XP. Please advise

What Fax settings are you talking about? Did you install Fax from Control
Panel > Add/Remove Windows Components?

--
Raghavendra R
purposes only.