duplex printing

I have HP deskjey 895cse. Under XP I cannot get duplex
printing. Previously, under W98SE, I had no problem
getting duplex. Per HP, I have to do the odd page, even
page type of printing. Anyone know how I can just get
the duplex option?
2 answers Last reply
More about duplex printing

    http://www.fineprint.com/ and obtain the options you need.

    "Ralph" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have HP deskjey 895cse. Under XP I cannot get duplex
    > printing. Previously, under W98SE, I had no problem
    > getting duplex. Per HP, I have to do the odd page, even
    > page type of printing. Anyone know how I can just get
    > the duplex option?

    To have this function in XP, you need to do a search for the program
    FinePrint. It will restore the abilities that you had under Windows 98.

    Ralph wrote:
    > I have HP deskjey 895cse. Under XP I cannot get duplex
    > printing. Previously, under W98SE, I had no problem
    > getting duplex. Per HP, I have to do the odd page, even
    > page type of printing. Anyone know how I can just get
    > the duplex option?

Hewlett Packard Microsoft Windows XP