duplex printing

April 2, 2004 11:43:58 PM

I have HP deskjey 895cse. Under XP I cannot get duplex
printing. Previously, under W98SE, I had no problem
getting duplex. Per HP, I have to do the odd page, even
page type of printing. Anyone know how I can just get
the duplex option?

More about : duplex printing

Anonymous
April 3, 2004 2:54:33 PM

http://www.fineprint.com/ and obtain the options you need.

"Ralph" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have HP deskjey 895cse. Under XP I cannot get duplex
> printing. Previously, under W98SE, I had no problem
> getting duplex. Per HP, I have to do the odd page, even
> page type of printing. Anyone know how I can just get
> the duplex option?
Anonymous
April 3, 2004 3:34:25 PM

To have this function in XP, you need to do a search for the program
FinePrint. It will restore the abilities that you had under Windows 98.

!