EQ2: lvl 20 conjurer spell - Illusion Fire Elemental

I have an conjuror who bought this spell. The illusion is the coolest
I've ever seen. I can't remember the Scribe's name, but use a guard to
search for an NPC with "scribe" in his title in Qeynos Harbor if you're
on the light side. Dark side...I have no idea.

"Connie" <connietescar@hotmail.com> wrote in news:cto3h4$e4ll$1
@news3.infoave.net:

> Where can it be bought?
>
> Thanks :)

The "fun" spells can be bought from the scribes in the cities. No idea who
exactly has 'em or what they actually cost, but it's a place to start!

Scott

"Connie" <connietescar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Where can it be bought?
>
> Thanks :)

While I cannot answer your question, I must say that I saw it in use for the
first time this past weekend, and WOW, that has to be one of the neatest
looking illusions I have EVER seen. I do hope you manage to find it.

Fingon etal.

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:25:36 -0500, "Connie" <connietescar@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Where can it be bought?
>
>Thanks :)

Bought mine off a merchant in one of the two buildings in Qeynos
Harbor near the South Qeynos gate. I think I paid about 5 silver for
it.

Belgarth Summonmeister
66 Arch Convoker
Tunare

Doctari MysticClaws
68 Feral Lord
Tunare

MRToddATsatxDOTrrDOTcom

Hi..

I bought mine from the scribe at the top of the Tree in Elder Grove. Take
the elevator up..1st door when you get off...2nd or 3rd room in.

"Doctorzoid" <Doctorzoid@nospam.net> wrote in
> "Connie" <connietescar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Where can it be bought?
>>
> I bought mine from the scribe at the top of the Tree in Elder Grove.
> Take the elevator up..1st door when you get off...2nd or 3rd room in.

<Top post corrected>

They appear to be available at several vendors throughout the city. I
believe I got mine in SQ.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>