Fax console working with ISDN passive card

I use RVS-Com Lite with my Chronos ISDN internal card.
According to the RVS-Com Lite help files as well as the
Fax console help files I can use the Fax console to send
and receive faxes making use of the various modems that
RVS-Com Lite installs on my computer. The Fax console
configuration utility does pick up the ISDN Fax driver,
but refuses to send or receive faxes after I have set Fax
console to do both using the RVS Fax driver. The RVS-Com
Lite software came with my ISDN card and installs various
software modems that, amongs others, enable me to send
and receive G3 faxes. These modems are suppose to let
WindXP Fax console use the TAPI system to do its work.

The RVS-Com Lite software provides its own fax facility
but will not allow me to receive faxes manually. I can do
that with WinXP Fax console - which is the real reason I
want to use RVS-Com Lite.

Any suggestions how to solve this problem?

Windows XP Fax Service doesn't support faxing over ISDN. It requires an
analog fax modem & a telephone line to send & receive faxes. So if you have
a fax modem & a plain analog telephone line you are on your way.

I didn't understand your 'real reason' for using RVS-Com Lite instead of
Windows XP Fax Services.

--
Raghavendra R
purposes only.