HP Deskjet 3550

I bought a Hp Deskjet 3550 two weeks ago. I just couldn't
find the option to print something double-sided. In the
properties>features, Double-sided is yes. How can I print
doublesided without using fineprint???

TAL,
F. Robroek
1 answer Last reply
More about deskjet 3550

    Since it's so new, I'd give HP a call.... it should definitely support
    duplex ability if you are using the HP drivers.

    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "F. Robroek" <Lord_89REMOVETHIS@FORstreamyxNO.comSPAM> wrote in message
    >I bought a Hp Deskjet 3550 two weeks ago. I just couldn't
    > find the option to print something double-sided. In the
    > properties>features, Double-sided is yes. How can I print
    > doublesided without using fineprint???
    >
    > TAL,
    > F. Robroek

Hewlett Packard Microsoft Deskjet Windows XP