Windows XP Fax console and ISDN

I use RVS-Com Lite with my Chronos ISDN internal card.
According to the RVS-Com Lite help files as well as the
Fax console help files I can use the Fax console to send
and receive faxes making use of the various modems that
RVS-Com Lite installs on my computer. However, Fax
console refuses to send or receive faxes whatever modems
I use.

The RVS-Com Lite software provides its own fax facility
but will not allow me to receive faxes manually. I can do
that with WinXP Fax console - which is the real reason I
want to use RVS-Com Lite.

Any suggestions how to solve this problem?
2 answers Last reply
More about windows console isdn

    I have an ASUS ISDN card and an ESS modem
    To send an receive faxes I use the XP fax services.
    I had defined the fax as a printer: I had defined the modem
    for autoanswer after 1 ring and it's working perfectly.
    Once upon a time I had tried the RCV software but I gave up very
    quikly.

    Windows Fax console doesn't work with ISDN modems. I think that you have
    ISDN modem, because you are using RVS-COM Lite. Why do you wish to receive
    faxe s manually.
    Automaticly is most comfortable.
    Why do you not use RVS-COM 3 PLUS.
    advo@siol.net

    "Frans" <exodus@absamail.co.za> je napisal v sporocilo
    news:1804801c41a36$9665b2e0$a401280a@phx.gbl ...
    > I use RVS-Com Lite with my Chronos ISDN internal card.
    > According to the RVS-Com Lite help files as well as the
    > Fax console help files I can use the Fax console to send
    > and receive faxes making use of the various modems that
    > RVS-Com Lite installs on my computer. However, Fax
    > console refuses to send or receive faxes whatever modems
    > I use.
    >
    > The RVS-Com Lite software provides its own fax facility
    > but will not allow me to receive faxes manually. I can do
    > that with WinXP Fax console - which is the real reason I
    > want to use RVS-Com Lite.
    >
    > Any suggestions how to solve this problem?

Fax Consoles Windows XP