after upgrade to XP from Win98 can't print to Novell Queue

I get an error printing.
this happened after i upgrade from win 98 to XP.
I even deleted the queue on the Novell Server and created
it again and still i can't print.
I can connect to other queues but not the 2 i had when i
was using win98.

I think this is an XP problem not a NOvell.
Any ideas please!

thanks

antz

Does your printer have an XP compatible driver loaded?

"Antz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I get an error printing.
> this happened after i upgrade from win 98 to XP.
> I even deleted the queue on the Novell Server and created
> it again and still i can't print.
> I can connect to other queues but not the 2 i had when i
> was using win98.
>
> I think this is an XP problem not a NOvell.
> Any ideas please!
>
> thanks
>
> antz

it should it installed the HP 5SI MX one that came with the OS.
i can print off XP is i logon onto a diff XP box.
weird huh?
any ideas?

thanks
"Victor D." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does your printer have an XP compatible driver loaded?
>

> "Antz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I get an error printing.
> > this happened after i upgrade from win 98 to XP.
> > I even deleted the queue on the Novell Server and created
> > it again and still i can't print.
> > I can connect to other queues but not the 2 i had when i
> > was using win98.
> >
> > I think this is an XP problem not a NOvell.
> > Any ideas please!
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > antz

What error message are you getting?