after upgrade to XP from Win98 can't print to Novell Queue

I get an error printing.
this happened after i upgrade from win 98 to XP.
I even deleted the queue on the Novell Server and created
it again and still i can't print.
I can connect to other queues but not the 2 i had when i
was using win98.

I think this is an XP problem not a NOvell.
Any ideas please!

thanks

antz
3 answers Last reply
More about after upgrade win98 print novell queue

    Does your printer have an XP compatible driver loaded?

    "Antz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I get an error printing.
    > this happened after i upgrade from win 98 to XP.
    > I even deleted the queue on the Novell Server and created
    > it again and still i can't print.
    > I can connect to other queues but not the 2 i had when i
    > was using win98.
    >
    > I think this is an XP problem not a NOvell.
    > Any ideas please!
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > antz

    it should it installed the HP 5SI MX one that came with the OS.
    i can print off XP is i logon onto a diff XP box.
    weird huh?
    any ideas?

    thanks
    "Victor D." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does your printer have an XP compatible driver loaded?
    >

    > "Antz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I get an error printing.
    > > this happened after i upgrade from win 98 to XP.
    > > I even deleted the queue on the Novell Server and created
    > > it again and still i can't print.
    > > I can connect to other queues but not the 2 i had when i
    > > was using win98.
    > >
    > > I think this is an XP problem not a NOvell.
    > > Any ideas please!
    > >
    > > thanks
    > >
    > > antz

    What error message are you getting?

    "Selarom De Janerio" <amorales@speakeasy.net> wrote in message
    > it should it installed the HP 5SI MX one that came with the OS.
    > i can print off XP is i logon onto a diff XP box.
    > weird huh?
    > any ideas?
    >
    > thanks
    > "Victor D." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Does your printer have an XP compatible driver loaded?
    > >

    > > "Antz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > I get an error printing.
    > > > this happened after i upgrade from win 98 to XP.
    > > > I even deleted the queue on the Novell Server and created
    > > > it again and still i can't print.
    > > > I can connect to other queues but not the 2 i had when i
    > > > was using win98.
    > > >
    > > > I think this is an XP problem not a NOvell.
    > > > Any ideas please!
    > > >
    > > > thanks
    > > >
    > > > antz

Novell Windows XP