printing problem

All of a sudden, when I try to print a document I have
prepared, it will not print. I can go to printer set up
and print a test page, but when I am in word, I cannot
get a printed document. Please help me correct this
problem. I have a brand new computer, and have had no
problems printing before while using word. Thank you for
your help
1 answer Last reply
More about printing problem

    Have you done a Repairt Installation of MS Word? Just in case the default
    printer has changed, are you trying to print by clicking on the print icon
    on the taskbar? If so, do a File, Print... and ensure you are printing to
    the 'correct' printer.

    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Patricia Dowell" <patquinn441@aol.com> wrote in message
    > All of a sudden, when I try to print a document I have
    > prepared, it will not print. I can go to printer set up
    > and print a test page, but when I am in word, I cannot
    > get a printed document. Please help me correct this
    > problem. I have a brand new computer, and have had no
    > problems printing before while using word. Thank you for
    > your help

Document Microsoft Windows XP