Cant see local games Warcraft 3

when me and my brother try to play a LAN game against each other, neither of our games show up for the other...WC3 is allowed through both of our firewalls and both of us "Run as Administrator"...cant figure out the problem
3 answers Last reply
More about cant local games warcraft
  1. Are you using a program like Hamachi to connect or just a cable? Disable any firewall you might have. Also look at the IP in local connections. Right click your PC's, look at the IPs and make sure they are different.
  2. no. we are on the same internet connection via wireless laptop. if the IPs are the same, how do we make them different?
  3. cody_69 said:
    when me and my brother try to play a LAN game against each other, neither of our games show up for the other...WC3 is allowed through both of our firewalls and both of us "Run as Administrator"...cant figure out the problem

Hi cody... i got the same problem... I cant play dota as it is.... the game is not letting me see any servers... garena plus works fine but F throne.. wont show any games.... no firewall blocks.... and anti virus is on game mode... etc... if u find anything do tell.... my mail is simbiyogi@gmailcom
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Warcraft Brother Video Games