Windows XP & Printer Problem

When printing anything my system slows down like
molasses. Is there a patch or code to fix this problem?
2 answers Last reply
More about windows printer problem

    What kind of printer? And does it have compatible driver for your
    Operating System?

    "Debby" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When printing anything my system slows down like
    > molasses. Is there a patch or code to fix this problem?

    Install more memory.. 512mb RAM is good..

    "Debby" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When printing anything my system slows down like
    > molasses. Is there a patch or code to fix this problem?

Windows XP Microsoft Printers