How to convert my favourite movie such as Pirates of the Caribbean to

uernense

Honorable
Mar 17, 2012
From producer Jerry Bruckheimer (PEARL HARBOR) comes PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: THE CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL, the thrilling high-seas adventure with a mysterious twist. The roguish yet charming Captain Jack Sparrow's (Academy Award® Nominee Johnny Depp) idyllic pirate life capsizes after his nemesis, the wily Captain Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush), steals his ship, the Black Pearl, and later attacks the town of Port Royal, kidnapping the governor's beautiful daughter Elizabeth (Keira Knightley). In a gallant attempt to rescue her and recapture the Black Pearl, Elizabeth's childhood friend Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) joins forces with Jack. What Will doesn't know is that a cursed treasure has doomed Barbossa and his crew to live forever as the undead. Rich in suspense-filled adventure, sword-clashing action, mystery, humor, unforgettable characters, and never-before-seen special effects, PIRATES is a must-have epic on the grandest scale ever.
box.jpg

4Videosoft Video Converter for Mac
is a powerful and easy-to-use video conversion software for Mac users, which helps you convert videos and audios between various formats for Mac easily and fast, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, MPEG, 3GP, VOB video and HD Video (MOD, TOD, MTS).
This Mac Video to MP4 software makes most video files playable on the iPod, PSP, iPhone, Smart phones as well as many others. This Mac Video Converter can also extract audio from video, movie and convert audio to audio, like MP3, M4A, AAC, etc.
What's more, 4videosoft Mac Video to AVI software provides you with various editing functions, such as modifying video effect, trimming video length, cropping video frame, merging video segments and adding watermark. All these operations can help you get the perfect video ply effect.4videosoft Mac Video Converter offers you various video and audio settings for you to choose, such as Video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, and Audio Bitrat. You can also input the self-defined resolution if the provided ones can't meet your need.
Other related products
Mac DVD Converter

Mac Video to MP4

AliKhan9

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
I use Format Factory, and it has all the multimedia format which someone want to convert. Also it is free of cost, and this is why I love it. I don't know it works for MAC or not, but give it a try.