Should I buy a used Skyrim or BF3 game or purchase the new one? I know the new one comes with a manual and game map for skyrim, but is it really needed when the internet has everything I need to know and resources for the game, plus people's experiences? I really don't wish to pay $60 for Skyrim/BF3. Thanks!

Eldd

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
From my own point of view, it's not worth it, unless you really want to have that manual and game map physically. And you are right, the resources at hand make those items needless.

Monkey_Butler

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2009
Also take into account you probably wont be able to play BF3 Online (assuming you want to) as you have to register the game through Origin to play. If the previous owner already did this then I don't think it will let you.
Plus, Skyrim is a Steam game so doesn't the same logic apply, if someone has already registered it then surely it can't be registered a second time?
Someone feel free to correct me, I've never tried a second hand Steam game myself.

Eldd

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008

You could be very well right in that respect, I've never tried a used game myself before.

both titles are unusable as they have already been registered. so unless you get the details of the accounts there attached to then the disks are useless as they keys are already allocated.
there is only 1 way to trade games and thats via steam itself, you both log in and trade with each other...