ms-dos programs want print

I have an ms-dos program that print directly to LPT1. I
been able to print every thing else until now. now it
want print with this new software i install, but print
every thing else still. now after setting up what i need
to print, and when trying to print, I here the printer
trying to print.but it just make noise for a few second
and then stop. now this software i have will only work
with a laser printer. and i have a ml-4500 series laser
printer, and my os is xp. Now this sofeware does not
require any printer drivers yet it is not printing in my
version of windows. What do i do?"

See Bruce Sanderson's page at
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/printfromdos.htm

Cari
www.coribright.com

----- WAYBACK wrote: -----

I have an ms-dos program that print directly to LPT1. I
been able to print every thing else until now. now it
want print with this new software i install, but print
every thing else still. now after setting up what i need
to print, and when trying to print, I here the printer
trying to print.but it just make noise for a few second
and then stop. now this software i have will only work
with a laser printer. and i have a ml-4500 series laser
printer, and my os is xp. Now this sofeware does not
require any printer drivers yet it is not printing in my
version of windows. What do i do?"

TRENDING THREADS