Mass Effect 3 Terrible Lag/Stuttering/FPS Please Help.

djwhitfield

Honorable
Mar 18, 2012
Hello! Thank you for checking out my problem

I have been asking on the Bioware forum about this problem and I am getting little to no responce at all from there nor Bioware themselfs. But I have a really bad problems with some sort of lag from all the Mass Effect games. Mass Effect 1 was always slightly jumpy at times. Mass Effect 2 always got really laggy inside of combat. And Mass Effect 3 dident have as much as a problem during single player. Rarely happened.

HOWEVER! During multiplayer of Mass Effect 3 I get it really badly. Every so often my FPS drops to about 2-7 FPS and all the sound goes strange and the video feedback suggests the game is trying to catch up with itself. I have 30MBs broadband and I have a 30ping all the time. I never have internet lag in any of my games. The only time I had lag happen like this is with all of the Mass Effect games, but this is by far the worse. It becomes gamebreaking because I would be lining up a show to the head and then the FPS drop happens and then am either dead or I missed the shot. Its terrible.

I reformatted and reinstalled Windows 7 on my PC in Febuary

I tryed so meny things to try get it working, here are a list of what I have done to try solve the issue.

1) Defragged
2) Cleaned up PC
3) Lowered graphics to lowest
4) Editted settings with Nvidia Inspector
5) Ran Malware and Avast Anti-Virus checks
6) Disabled Origin
7) Set Mass Effect Prority to High
8) Turn off ALL background programs
9) Used CCleaner
10) Downloaded Nvidia Drivers
11) Uninstalled Avast
12) Turned Realtek Format to 24bits, 44100hzs

All of these dident help me at all.

My specs are:

4GB Ram
Geforce 260GTX
Intel Q6600
Windows 7 64bit
700 Watt Coolermaster
500MB harddrive

Thanks again

- Dave

djwhitfield

Honorable
Mar 18, 2012

Sorry I must have completely forgot to put that.
Yes I have monitored my temps
The highest temp on my PC is 72 degrees during full load.
Nothing is overclocked on my PC, sorry for failing to point that out.

Thanks for your reply.