Connecting to a networked printer

I cannot see my networked printer when adding printer ... help!
1 answer Last reply
More about connecting networked printer

    Can you see shared folders from the machine sharing the printer?

    If you have the firewall enabled on the sharing computer you will need to
    open the sharing ports
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/ports.asp
    How to Open Ports in the Windows XP Internet Connection Firewall

    --
    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team

    "Scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I cannot see my networked printer when adding printer ... help!

Fax Microsoft Printers Windows XP