How do I set XP Pro with an appletalk printer?

I am trying to print to a Harliquin Rip running NT.

AppleTalk is not supported on XP. Maybe a 3rd party product or IP?

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

"pboxer98" <pboxer98@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to print to a Harliquin Rip running NT.

LEOinDC

Obtain the following six files from a Windows 2000 machine and place them in the same sub-directories in Windows XP:

netatlk.inf ->Windows\inf
sfmatalk.sys ->Windows\system32\drivers
sfmatmsg.dll ->Windows\system32
sfmmon.dll ->Windows\system32
sfmpsprt.dll ->Windows\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86
sfmwshat.dll ->Windows\system32

REBOOT

Now you will have the Appletalk option in your network properties in XP.