I am running Windows XP on host computer, which has Dell
920 printer. I am tring to network that printer thru my
client windows 98 machine, but can't get it to work. I
keep gettting asked to load drivers from the dell disk,
which I cannot do. Any suggestions on how I can get this
working?

Unfortunately Dell decided not to write drivers for the 9x operating systems
such as 95, 98, 98se and ME so you won't be able to use it that way.

Cari
www.coribright.com