BitPim Question

I have BitPim and an LG VX 7000 connected to my PC via USB port. I can
transfer wallpaper, ringtones, and address book information. But the
Calendar option to send files back and forth is greyed out.

Can anyone tell me why this is so? And is there a way to fix this?

Thanks for any help,
Jim

http://bitpim.org/testhelp/versionhistory.htm#0.7.19

> And is there a way to fix this?

Supply working code.

Roger

If you go to the BitPim site you will see that the Calendar option isn't
working with the VX7000 as yet. They are coming out with new releases almost
weekly. Hopefully the calendar option will be soon. But they are doing an
awesome job getting it to work with new phones.