Microsoft fax console

When I try to view a received fax using the fax console
the move items dialog box opens which I have to close by
clicking on cancel. Then the copy items dialog box opens
which I also cancel. Then the document that I was trying
to view displays on the screen in 'Microsoft Office
Document Imaging'.

How can I eliminate these 2 dialog boxes?
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft console

    Fascinating. Never seen it
    Enlighten us by providing the steps that produced the problem, what your
    default TIF viewer is, and what version of Office you are running.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I try to view a received fax using the fax console
    > the move items dialog box opens which I have to close by
    > clicking on cancel. Then the copy items dialog box opens
    > which I also cancel. Then the document that I was trying
    > to view displays on the screen in 'Microsoft Office
    > Document Imaging'.
    >
    > How can I eliminate these 2 dialog boxes?

Fax Consoles Microsoft Dialog Windows XP