Microsoft fax console

mark

When I try to view a received fax using the fax console
the move items dialog box opens which I have to close by
clicking on cancel. Then the copy items dialog box opens
which I also cancel. Then the document that I was trying
to view displays on the screen in 'Microsoft Office
Document Imaging'.

How can I eliminate these 2 dialog boxes?

Fascinating. Never seen it
Enlighten us by providing the steps that produced the problem, what your
default TIF viewer is, and what version of Office you are running.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]