Sign in with
Your question

How Do I Install Overhaul 2.01 for Morrowind (STEAM version)

Last response: in Video Games
March 19, 2012 7:13:01 PM

I have the Steam version and I am having a hard time finding instructions for the Steam version. I did find instructions for 2.0: http://moautoupdate.net/guides/MGSO_Installguide.pdf
March 20, 2012 3:47:28 AM

Wow, nobody knows of the auto install at all? 66 reads but no replies.
March 20, 2012 3:02:50 PM

Did you bother to read the PDF file. It states that the installer does work with the Steam version, but you also need to do an extra step.
Related resources
March 20, 2012 5:53:46 PM

The PDF file is 2.0 not 2.01. Perhaps you didn't see in my title that I want to download 2.01 and not 2.0.
March 20, 2012 6:31:46 PM

Your best bet is to ask the question in their forum. That's your best chance of getting help to install version 2.01 manually or otherwise.
March 20, 2012 6:48:30 PM

jaguarskx said:
Your best bet is to ask the question in their forum. That's your best chance of getting help to install version 2.01 manually or otherwise.

Just wondering why I had so many reads without any clear replies. Probably miss clicks.
March 20, 2012 7:06:54 PM

I was one of those clicks.... just because someone reads your post doesn't mean they will answer it. I wasn't going to answer because I have morrowind installed with many mods, but I didn't purchase it via STEAM, so my post would not help you. Not a help, no need to post.
March 20, 2012 7:24:05 PM

rpg_poser said:
I was one of those clicks.... just because someone reads your post doesn't mean they will answer it. I wasn't going to answer because I have morrowind installed with many mods, but I didn't purchase it via STEAM, so my post would not help you. Not a help, no need to post.

Perhaps next time I should cap lock Steam so I don't consume some of your precious time. You're right about them not answering it. It's probably because they want to know how to install it as well. But, unfortunately, we got got 150+ reads and two literally, "I don't know" answers.
March 20, 2012 7:26:51 PM

Would you rather I post something which won't help you?
March 20, 2012 7:28:50 PM

rpg_poser said:
Would you rather I post something which won't help you?

I'm sorry, but I do not understand what you've just said. Reiterate.
March 20, 2012 8:00:28 PM

Probably just people who were curious about what you were talking about which is the reason why I clicked on the post. Personally I have been thinking about playing Morrowind again so I was curious as to what "Overhaul 2.01" was.

In case you are interested, there is mod project that's is playable, but it is still a work in progress, called "Morroblivion". The project basically re-creates Morrowind using Oblivion's game engine; Gamebryo.
!