How Do I Install Overhaul 2.01 for Morrowind (STEAM version)

Alyus

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2012

Just wondering why I had so many reads without any clear replies. Probably miss clicks.

rpg_poser

Honorable
Mar 12, 2012
I was one of those clicks.... just because someone reads your post doesn't mean they will answer it. I wasn't going to answer because I have morrowind installed with many mods, but I didn't purchase it via STEAM, so my post would not help you. Not a help, no need to post.

Alyus

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2012

Perhaps next time I should cap lock Steam so I don't consume some of your precious time. You're right about them not answering it. It's probably because they want to know how to install it as well. But, unfortunately, we got got 150+ reads and two literally, "I don't know" answers.

Probably just people who were curious about what you were talking about which is the reason why I clicked on the post. Personally I have been thinking about playing Morrowind again so I was curious as to what "Overhaul 2.01" was.

In case you are interested, there is mod project that's is playable, but it is still a work in progress, called "Morroblivion". The project basically re-creates Morrowind using Oblivion's game engine; Gamebryo.