COPY /B a.dat LPT1: or USB - How?

I have a USB printer on USB001 port. I would like to dump a file (printed
to FILE on a different computer) to this printer.

How do I redirect LPT1: so that the COPY /B command can pipe the file to the
USB port?

Similarly, how do I redirect LPT1: to a network printer (Netware NDS).

Thanks.

--
Aloke
----

See http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/printfromdos.htm

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP Printing

"Aloke Prasad" <aprasad123@columbus.rr.invalid> wrote in message
>I have a USB printer on USB001 port. I would like to dump a file (printed
> to FILE on a different computer) to this printer.
>
> How do I redirect LPT1: so that the COPY /B command can pipe the file to
> the
> USB port?
>
> Similarly, how do I redirect LPT1: to a network printer (Netware NDS).
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Aloke
> ----
> to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com

We have a utility on our web site called FRP which will help you with this.

--
Tony Edgecombe
www.frogmorecs.com/ng