Hi guys.i have a low pc means my processor is amd sempron 145 2.8ghz single core

hi guys.i have a low pc means my processor is amd sempron 145 2.8ghz single core,1gb ram,512 mb on board graphics,it is not the minimum to play call of duty.when i try to run it the application started and the mouse pointer is moving very slow.then a image came with call of duty black ops its says"press any key to continew" thn it become not responding.is it becasue of my pc or the problam of the game. i hope its the problam of my pc :sarcastic:
3 answers Last reply
More about guys means processor sempron 8ghz single core
  1. It's definitely because of your PC. Unfortunately, none of your systems specs meets the minimum requirement for black ops. Here are the minimum requirements:

PC MINIMUM System Requirements
    • Operating System: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
    (Any version of Vista and Windows 7 will work, 32 or 64-bit)
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4GHz Or Better/Faster CPU
    • RAM: 2 GB Or Better
    • Video/Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT 256 MB / ATI Radeon X1950Pro 256 MB Or Better/Faster
    • Video/Graphics Card Special Requirements: Shader 3.0 Or Better AND DirectX 9.0c compatible
    • Sound card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
    • Minimum Free Hard Drive Space: 12 GB

(Source: http://www.cleartechinfo.com/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-System-Requirements-Cant-play-it-on-your-computer)

Seeing the above and comparing it with your specs:
    1) Your CPU is way below the requirement and you need a better CPU
    2) You are running on onboard graphics and do not have a dedicated graphics card. You need a dedicated graphics card as stated above

Even if you have the 'minimum' requirements, its not a guarantee that the game will run fine. It will be just 'playable', i.e, it will only be able to 'run'. You will need a new computer in order to play the game.

The above aside, there are many problems with games which are illegal copies/ downloaded for free/ pirated, etc. Did you buy the game or did you get it for free/ pirated?
  2. ^+1
    Your PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements for the game.
  3. your pc is just way too old.

im suprised you could even open the game.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Core Sempron AMD Processors Call of Duty Video Games