Solved

What are some good games to play on my x1950 pro pcie 512Mb?

What are some good games to play on my x1950 pro pcie 512Mb, I have Dell GX620 with 2Gb RAM and 3.0GHz HT processor. Preferably Shooting and Racing games. I have also a PSU of 460 Watt. your kind suggestions in regards will be greatly appreciated.
Thanx in advance.
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about what good games play x1950 pcie 512mb
  1. You can play most of the games out there with the X1950 pro, but at low settings and lowered resolution.
  2. Most current games requires a dual core CPU. It seems to me you have a single core P4. I would say you can play most games published no later than 2009; more or less.

    I don't really play any racing games. The closest would be the GTA games of which you'll be able to play GTA 3, GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas. They all use the same game engine and were released between 2003 - 2005. GTA 4 on the other hand is not playable on your PC.

    Some good FPS games that your PC should be able to handle are:

    Crysis 2 - This should be playable with low settings since the game was also designed to be played on gaming consoles as well.
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Fallout 3
    Far Cry 2
    Half Life 2
    Oblivion
    Company of Heroes
    Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
    Portal 1 & 2
    Doom 3
    Quake 4
    Hitman series
  3. Gman450 said:
    You can play most of the games out there with the X1950 pro, but at low settings and lowered resolution.

    Thanx for your time my frnd, but it never helped in any direction as I wanted.
  4. jaguarskx said:
    Most current games requires a dual core CPU. It seems to me you have a single core P4. I would say you can play most games published no later than 2009; more or less.

    I don't really play any racing games. The closest would be the GTA games of which you'll be able to play GTA 3, GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas. They all use the same game engine and were released between 2003 - 2005. GTA 4 on the other hand is not playable on your PC.

    Some good FPS games that your PC should be able to handle are:

    Crysis 2 - This should be playable with low settings since the game was also designed to be played on gaming consoles as well.
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Fallout 3
    Far Cry 2
    Half Life 2
    Oblivion
    Company of Heroes
    Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
    Portal 1 & 2
    Doom 3
    Quake 4
    Hitman series

    Thanx my frnd, vey much thanx, could never have been done better than you did, Great job. I'll try them and will let you know about my experience. thanx again, Ill be looking forward to hear from you again...
  5. knight1122 said:
    Thanx for your time my frnd, but it never helped in any direction as I wanted.

    I didn't quite well understand what you meant there, but I did say that most of the games would work. Literally everything (of course, except the ones that require DX10 and 11)
  6. Gman450 said:
    I didn't quite well understand what you meant there, but I did say that most of the games would work. Literally everything (of course, except the ones that require DX10 and 11)

    my frnd what I meant was, I wanted names of some good games to play, but you didn't told me any, on the other hand you just passed an opinion about "will or will not", so thanx for your time again, and I'll be waiting to hear a point of answer from you...
  7. Best answer
    Okay, so in that case,
    Crysis
    Crysis 2
    Command & Conquer
    Starcraft II
    The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion & Skyrim (not shooting games, but you'll like them)
    Fallout 3
    Assassins Creed series
    Quake 4
    Half Life 1, 2, EP:1, EP:2
    Call of Duty series.
    Battlefield 2
    Batllefield bad company 2

    Racing-
    NFS Hot Pursuit
    DiRT 2 and 3

    NOTE: Most of these games would have to be turned down to the lowest possible to play them at decent frame rates.
  8. Gman450 said:
    Okay, so in that case,
    Crysis
    Crysis 2
    Command & Conquer
    Starcraft II
    The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion & Skyrim (not shooting games, but you'll like them)
    Fallout 3
    Assassins Creed series
    Quake 4
    Half Life 1, 2, EP:1, EP:2
    Call of Duty series.
    Battlefield 2
    Batllefield bad company 2

    Racing-
    NFS Hot Pursuit
    DiRT 2 and 3

    NOTE: Most of these games would have to be turned down to the lowest possible to play them at decent frame rates.

    Now That's more like it. Thanx my frnd, exactly The kind of answer I needed. thanx for your time my frnd. I'll try them and will let you know about my xperience.
  9. Best answer selected by knight1122.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Processors Video Games