print processor does not exist

I had a Lexmark installed as a local printer. Worked
great until last night. It stopped printing. Uninstalled
printer to reinstall and can't. Message Print Processor
does not exist.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have the same problem when trying to install a local
printer (hp LaserJet). I have the same error message at
the last step of the installation process.

However, when I tried to install the printer as a network
printer, it works.

Anyone know the reason for this?