print processor does not exist

I had a Lexmark installed as a local printer. Worked
great until last night. It stopped printing. Uninstalled
printer to reinstall and can't. Message Print Processor
does not exist.

Any help would be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about print processor exist

    I have the same problem when trying to install a local
    printer (hp LaserJet). I have the same error message at
    the last step of the installation process.

    However, when I tried to install the printer as a network
    printer, it works.

    Anyone know the reason for this?

Printers Microsoft Processors Windows XP