  • Microsoft
  • Processors
  • Windows XP
April 8, 2004 9:24:23 AM

I had a Lexmark installed as a local printer. Worked
great until last night. It stopped printing. Uninstalled
printer to reinstall and can't. Message Print Processor
does not exist.

Any help would be appreciated.

More about : print processor exist

Anonymous
April 8, 2004 10:24:33 PM

I have the same problem when trying to install a local
printer (hp LaserJet). I have the same error message at
the last step of the installation process.

However, when I tried to install the printer as a network
printer, it works.

Anyone know the reason for this?