Changing View Application for FAX Console

In the FAX Console can anyone tell me how to change which
application the FAX is opened into when I click on it.
Currently on my PC the FAX opens into Paint Shop Pro, and
Paint Shop Pro (at least the version I have) only allows
me to view the first page. The only way I can view the
subsiquent pages is to print them.

Also, assuming I can figure out how to change which
application opens, can anyone tell me what would be a
good applicaton to open the FAX into that would allow me
to view each of the pages.

Thanks for any help.

Ted

You can easily restore that setting in Windows Explorer > Folder Options.
File Types. For most users the command line should read:

"rundll32.exe <drive>:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1"

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]