Changing View Application for FAX Console

In the FAX Console can anyone tell me how to change which
application the FAX is opened into when I click on it.
Currently on my PC the FAX opens into Paint Shop Pro, and
Paint Shop Pro (at least the version I have) only allows
me to view the first page. The only way I can view the
subsiquent pages is to print them.

Also, assuming I can figure out how to change which
application opens, can anyone tell me what would be a
good applicaton to open the FAX into that would allow me
to view each of the pages.

Thanks for any help.

Ted
1 answer Last reply
More about changing view application console

    You can easily restore that setting in Windows Explorer > Folder Options.
    File Types. For most users the command line should read:

    "rundll32.exe <drive>:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1"

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Ted Leonard" <tleonard@c21payson.com> wrote in message
    > In the FAX Console can anyone tell me how to change which
    > application the FAX is opened into when I click on it.
    > Currently on my PC the FAX opens into Paint Shop Pro, and
    > Paint Shop Pro (at least the version I have) only allows
    > me to view the first page. The only way I can view the
    > subsiquent pages is to print them.
    >
    > Also, assuming I can figure out how to change which
    > application opens, can anyone tell me what would be a
    > good applicaton to open the FAX into that would allow me
    > to view each of the pages.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.
    >
    > Ted

Fax Consoles Windows XP