Extended life battery

Last response: in Network Providers
January 29, 2005 6:21:03 PM

I am looking for an extended life battery for my LG6000 & willing to pay extra
for a quality one. With so many places to buy and problems with after market
batteries can someone recommend a place and/or brand to buy. Would appreciated
any help. thanks

More about : extended life battery

Anonymous
January 29, 2005 6:21:04 PM

I have used Phoenix Accessories in Pennsylvania (I live in So Calif).
I recommend them for their service integrity (and products and prices,
too).

www. phoenixaccessories.com

Retsamxim wrote:
> I am looking for an extended life battery for my LG6000 & willing to
pay extra
> for a quality one. With so many places to buy and problems with
after market
> batteries can someone recommend a place and/or brand to buy. Would
appreciated
> any help. thanks
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 6:21:04 PM

Retsamxim wrote:
> I am looking for an extended life battery for my LG6000 & willing to
pay extra
> for a quality one. With so many places to buy and problems with
after market
> batteries can someone recommend a place and/or brand to buy. Would
appreciated
> any help. thanks

Check out
http://www.malcomwireless.com/wireless/store/accessoryd...

I just purchased an extended battery for my samsung a530s and received
it within 4 days.
January 30, 2005 12:11:33 AM

On 29 Jan 2005 15:21:03 GMT, retsamxim@aol.com (Retsamxim) wrote:
>I am looking for an extended life battery for my LG6000 & willing to pay extra
>for a quality one. With so many places to buy and problems with after market
>batteries can someone recommend a place and/or brand to buy. Would appreciated
>any help. thanks

I bought a couple batteries from http://www.cellularaccessory.com and was
very happy with the batteries, prices, and service.
!