Extended life battery

I am looking for an extended life battery for my LG6000 & willing to pay extra
for a quality one. With so many places to buy and problems with after market
batteries can someone recommend a place and/or brand to buy. Would appreciated
any help. thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about extended life battery

    I have used Phoenix Accessories in Pennsylvania (I live in So Calif).
    I recommend them for their service integrity (and products and prices,
    too).

    www. phoenixaccessories.com

    Retsamxim wrote:
    > I am looking for an extended life battery for my LG6000 & willing to
    pay extra
    > for a quality one. With so many places to buy and problems with
    after market
    > batteries can someone recommend a place and/or brand to buy. Would
    appreciated
    > any help. thanks

    Check out
    http://www.malcomwireless.com/wireless/store/accessorydetail.asp?id=22242&phoneid=298

    I just purchased an extended battery for my samsung a530s and received
    it within 4 days.

    Check out http://tinyurl.com/6hx77

    --
    Bradley1985
    Bradley1985's Profile: http://cellphoneforums.net/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=69730

    On 29 Jan 2005 15:21:03 GMT, retsamxim@aol.com (Retsamxim) wrote:
    >I am looking for an extended life battery for my LG6000 & willing to pay extra
    >for a quality one. With so many places to buy and problems with after market
    >batteries can someone recommend a place and/or brand to buy. Would appreciated
    >any help. thanks

    I bought a couple batteries from http://www.cellularaccessory.com and was
    very happy with the batteries, prices, and service.

Verizon Battery Internet Service Providers Product