Install Optional Windows Fax Component Fails

April 9, 2004 7:27:33 AM

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? The problem is:
When I try to install the Fax Component, it appears to be
installing (Fax Console, Sens A Fax and Fax Cover Page
Editor), then in the middle of the install it removes all
three of the forementioned items. Then prompts me to
press "Finished". Nothing ends up installed. Any help
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
April 9, 2004 9:35:06 AM

Are you using an analog fax modem on the Windows XP HCL list?

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
!