• 0 %
  • Empire : Total War
  • 0 %
  • Rift
  • 0 %
March 21, 2012 6:50:46 AM

hi all,
this is the Most Demanding Game Round 2

most demanding game means - when all the settings are highest possible , with mod(if u want).
the game with the lowest fps would be the most demanding , the fps should be a average , and should be on same resolution.

More about : demanding game round

March 21, 2012 7:01:43 AM

helpy said:
hi all,
this is the Most Demanding Game Round 2

this time , plz no debates.
most demanding game means - when all the settings are highest possible , with mod(if u want).
the game with the lowest fps would be the most demanding , the fps should be a average , and should be on same resolution.

No offense, but this is a forum. People have differing opinions.

Do you mean for people not to debate, or to refrain from being hateful and argumentative?

If it's the latter, I agree. If it's the former, I don't want to play.
Anonymous
March 21, 2012 7:39:25 AM

I already benched the 4 most touted demanding games bf 3 has no buisness being on the list.having owned all these games accept lost planet the 2 most demanding games are arma 2 and witcher 2
Related resources
March 21, 2012 9:46:04 AM

PCgamer81 said:
No offense, but this is a forum. People have differing opinions.

Do you mean for people not to debate, or to refrain from being hateful and argumentative?

If it's the latter, I agree. If it's the former, I don't want to play.

k u can proof your point , but only talk related to game , i still remember what happened last time :D 
March 21, 2012 4:36:17 PM

You should check the other thread helpy. The top candidates were all benched on a 7970 and a heavily overclocked CPU and all of the min/max/avg results were posted. Arma 2 won. Witcher 2 came in behind it. Both were at unplayable fps (mid to high 20's avg) and Metro+Crysis were at playable but not perfect fps. It's a pretty good read actually.
March 21, 2012 10:40:44 PM

casualcolors said:
You should check the other thread helpy. The top candidates were all benched on a 7970 and a heavily overclocked CPU and all of the min/max/avg results were posted. Arma 2 won. Witcher 2 came in behind it. Both were at unplayable fps (mid to high 20's avg) and Metro+Crysis were at playable but not perfect fps. It's a pretty good read actually.

Probably why he created another thread...
March 22, 2012 9:26:19 AM

the game runs differently on different systems . the results were on amd 7970 , but not for nvidia , the cpu was intel , and not amd , so that makes a difference.
!