• Empire : Total War

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rift

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

hi all,
this is the Most Demanding Game Round 2

most demanding game means - when all the settings are highest possible , with mod(if u want).
the game with the lowest fps would be the most demanding , the fps should be a average , and should be on same resolution.

PCgamer81

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011

No offense, but this is a forum. People have differing opinions.

Do you mean for people not to debate, or to refrain from being hateful and argumentative?

If it's the latter, I agree. If it's the former, I don't want to play.

G

I already benched the 4 most touted demanding games bf 3 has no buisness being on the list.having owned all these games accept lost planet the 2 most demanding games are arma 2 and witcher 2

G

k u can proof your point , but only talk related to game , i still remember what happened last time :D

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
You should check the other thread helpy. The top candidates were all benched on a 7970 and a heavily overclocked CPU and all of the min/max/avg results were posted. Arma 2 won. Witcher 2 came in behind it. Both were at unplayable fps (mid to high 20's avg) and Metro+Crysis were at playable but not perfect fps. It's a pretty good read actually.

PCgamer81

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011

Probably why he created another thread...

G

the game runs differently on different systems . the results were on amd 7970 , but not for nvidia , the cpu was intel , and not amd , so that makes a difference.