Lexmark X-83 Printing Problems

Micah

Distinguished
May 24, 2001

I have Lexmark X-83 printer and use Windows XP. For some
reason after using the printer with no problems for about
a year and a half, when I print envelopes the color comes
out blue even though I have selected black. I was told
this was a Windows XP problem. I am not sure why it just
starting printing blue instead of black only on envelopes
one day.

Do you have enough black ink? Remember that to print black, you also need
cyan and magenta.... (to make the black look blacker)... therefore if there
is a very low level of black ink in the cartridge, it will use more cyan and
magenta.

Cari
www.coribright.com