Ele

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2003

When I attach a USP printer, windows XP does not boot. The screen remains black and the blinking cursor is in the upper left corner so I can not even get to the Setup menu or Startup menu. If I detach the cable, the boot process continues properly. If I attach the printer after the boot process, I have no problems printing untill I have to restart. Than the system hangs again and will not boot. Device manager shows no conflicts when the printer is attached.

Possibly an insufficient PSU?

www.coribright.com