Add printers won't function

I have lost all my printers and I know not where they gone? While in the control printers I've tried adding them on----- but alas the message indicates that it is an impossability? I have even tried system restore but nary a printer did I secure. Tis help I need for even this poem.

a) Start the print spooler. From the command Prompt, type

net start spooler

(and hit enter)

If they are not back, run a System File Check

From the command Prompt, type

sfc /scannow
(note space between c and /)

www.coribright.com

"John G" <John(not this)@JohnG4U.com> wrote in message
> I have lost all my printers and I know not where they gone? While in the
control printers I've tried adding them on----- but alas the message
indicates that it is an impossability? I have even tried system restore but
nary a printer did I secure. Tis help I need for even this poem.

I tried all of the proposed solutions and my Add Printers still does not function and non of the printers I used to have are visiable in the printers window.

Did you reboot after the System File Checker?

www.coribright.com