Add printers won't function

April 9, 2004 11:51:03 PM

I have lost all my printers and I know not where they gone? While in the control printers I've tried adding them on----- but alas the message indicates that it is an impossability? I have even tried system restore but nary a printer did I secure. Tis help I need for even this poem.

More about : add printers function

Anonymous
April 10, 2004 6:38:58 PM

a) Start the print spooler. From the command Prompt, type

net start spooler

(and hit enter)

If they are not back, run a System File Check

From the command Prompt, type

sfc /scannow
(note space between c and /)

www.coribright.com

"John G" <John(not this)@JohnG4U.com> wrote in message
> I have lost all my printers and I know not where they gone? While in the
control printers I've tried adding them on----- but alas the message
indicates that it is an impossability? I have even tried system restore but
nary a printer did I secure. Tis help I need for even this poem.
Anonymous
April 10, 2004 11:26:02 PM

I tried all of the proposed solutions and my Add Printers still does not function and non of the printers I used to have are visiable in the printers window.
Anonymous
April 10, 2004 11:46:08 PM

Did you reboot after the System File Checker?

www.coribright.com

!