Works 4.5 printing problem in XP Prof.

I recently installed XP Prof in place of ME and when I
attempt to open a Works 4.5 document I get the
message "printer driver is missing". If I attempt to
print an existing document I get "no default printer
selected". How do I correct this problem
1 answer Last reply
More about works printing problem prof

    You kept the printer connected to the PC when upgrading so the drivers are
    now corrupted.

    Uninstall and reinstall the printer CORRECTLY

    www.coribright.com

    "Perplexed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I recently installed XP Prof in place of ME and when I
    > attempt to open a Works 4.5 document I get the
    > message "printer driver is missing". If I attempt to
    > print an existing document I get "no default printer
    > selected". How do I correct this problem

Document Windows XP