Works 4.5 printing problem in XP Prof.

April 10, 2004 2:42:18 AM

I recently installed XP Prof in place of ME and when I
attempt to open a Works 4.5 document I get the
message "printer driver is missing". If I attempt to
print an existing document I get "no default printer
selected". How do I correct this problem
Anonymous
April 10, 2004 6:35:37 PM

You kept the printer connected to the PC when upgrading so the drivers are
now corrupted.

Uninstall and reinstall the printer CORRECTLY

www.coribright.com

!