Making banners

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

This there anyway that I can format and print banners in xp word or do I have to buy the software.

Banners are usually created in something like Publisher or other third party
software.

www.coribright.com

"Don" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This there anyway that I can format and print banners in xp word or do I
have to buy the software.

Diane

I have a third party software "Mickey and Friends" and it allows me to make banners. The problem is trying to print them. I never had a problem before, but since I did upgrade my software to WindowXP I do not have an option in properties for Banner. I did before?

Help?

amy

I'm in the same situation and I've talked to a friend (computer tech) about it and he couldn't figure it out either?! Wish Microsoft would actually do something about it! Here's the best advice I got...save it to a disk and take it to a copy store, or use someone else's computer that does not have WinXP. Good Luck!

"diane" wrote:

> I have a third party software "Mickey and Friends" and it allows me to make banners. The problem is trying to print them. I never had a problem before, but since I did upgrade my software to WindowXP I do not have an option in properties for Banner. I did before?
>
> Help?

You have an old discontinued printer and the manufacturer decided not to
write updated software for it. You can either:
Use the shareware from www.fineprint.com
or
Buy a new printer
www.coribright.com

"Amy" <Amy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm in the same situation and I've talked to a friend (computer tech)
> about it and he couldn't figure it out either?! Wish Microsoft would
> actually do something about it! Here's the best advice I got...save it to
> a disk and take it to a copy store, or use someone else's computer that
> does not have WinXP. Good Luck!
>
> "diane" wrote:
>
>> I have a third party software "Mickey and Friends" and it allows me to
>> make banners. The problem is trying to print them. I never had a
>> problem before, but since I did upgrade my software to WindowXP I do not
>> have an option in properties for Banner. I did before?
>>
>> Help?

amy

Thank you for the input...I've spent hours trying to figure it out. You're right, I bought a new printer the other day and it works!