Using Epson Photo 750 with XP

I have recently bought a new PC running XP. Everything is fine except my printer. XP says that my current Win 98 driver is inconpatable with XP and Epson do not have an XP driver available. I have e-mailed Epson but as yet have not received a reply. Can anyone help please?

Driver is included with XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293378

Status Monitor package is on the Epson website
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=14407&prodoid=9939&infoType=Downloads&platform=Windows

Cari
www.coribright.com