E-Mail

i use outlook Express, HP 920c Printer...and have a new XP system...When I change the view size of an E-Mail and print. (changing size from medium to Larger) The printed product does ot reflect the larger size...Thanks fro your help in advance...
1 answer Last reply
More about mail

    Outlook Express (OE) uses Internet Explorer (IE) settings for printing. To
    control the OE message body print size:
    IE4: View, Fonts
    IE5+: View, Text Size
    For margins, see in IE: File, Page Setup

    OE5.5+: Large or Small Font Printing Message from Outlook Express
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=276435

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

    "Denver Diane" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > i use outlook Express, HP 920c Printer...and have a new XP system...When I
    change the view size of an E-Mail and print. (changing size from medium to
    Larger) The printed product does ot reflect the larger size...Thanks fro
    your help in advance...

Outlook Express Email Windows XP