[EQ2] New dungeon in TS

I've looked on the official forum, and can't find any solid info -
does anyone here know where the new solo/small group dungeion is in
Thundering Steps ?

Thanks..

And what's with all the carrots ?

"Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
> I've looked on the official forum, and can't find any solid info -
> does anyone here know where the new solo/small group dungeion is in
> Thundering Steps ?
>
> Thanks..

Mark, not sure if it's the same thing but apparently there's dungeons that
move around to different locations or have different availabilities.
In case you would like to see they whole update:

http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=stat&message.i
d=63

or if you can't be bothered looking ;) :

*** New Adventures Unearthed ***

- Doorways have been discovered in dangerous locations. Brave adventurers
must defeat the nefarious forces that guard these entrances, after which
access can be gained to the perils and treasures within. Expeditions report
that these doorways may only be unsealed at certain times, so keep a
watchful eye when exploring these dark lands!

The Thundering Steppes
- "A Pirate's Hidden Stash" is intended for groups in their low 20s.
- "The Rumbler Caves" is intended for groups in their mid-20s.
- "An Open Grave" is intended for groups in their high 20s and low 30s.

Zek, the Orcish Wastes
- "Tallon Hording Halls" is intended for groups in their low 30s.
- "Sullon Mines" is intended for groups in their mid-30s.
- "The Dark Den" is intended for groups in their high 30s and low 40s.

The Enchanted Lands
- "The Cave of Wonder" is intended for groups in their mid-30s.
- "Cavern of Tangled Weeds" is intended for groups in their high 30s and low
40s.

--
eq2.najena.Simonette
eq2.najena.Floriana

> She kicks ass, pure and simple - if I'd know how tough Clerics are,
> I'd have had one as my main from the start.

Yep, I have one too - she does writs =)

The dungeons are always in the same locality though....

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 08:11:22 +1100, "Pamela Carlton"
<lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote:

>"Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
>>
>> She kicks ass, pure and simple - if I'd know how tough Clerics are,
>> I'd have had one as my main from the start.
>>
>Yep, I have one too - she does writs =)
>
>The dungeons are always in the same locality though....

Hopefully, by the time she's in TS, there'll be maps available with
the locations.

And what's with all the carrots ?