Printing Address Book

This may not be the right board for this question. Does
anyone know how to print your address book from Outlook,
not Outlook Express. We are running Windows XP Pro.
1 answer Last reply
More about printing address book

    What version of Outlook and do you want to print the Personal Address Book
    or Contacts?

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

    "Larry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > This may not be the right board for this question. Does
    > anyone know how to print your address book from Outlook,
    > not Outlook Express. We are running Windows XP Pro.

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP Books