Try WoW: Cataclysm Free for 10 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
I guess new players will have to shell out nearly $100 to be able to Play new WoW expansion if they do not have any previous WoW games...lol.

[citation][nom]gurboura[/nom]Didn't they used to do the 10 day trial anyways?[/citation]

That's classic WoW only. I thought the same you did when I wanted to try "Burning Crusade", lol. Silly me.

Cheers!

gurboura

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2010
[citation][nom]Yuka[/nom]That's classic WoW only. I thought the same you did when I wanted to try "Burning Crusade", lol. Silly me.Cheers![/citation]
Ah, thanks!

ohseus

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2010
[citation][nom]robochump[/nom]I guess new players will have to shell out nearly $100 to be able to Play new WoW expansion if they do not have any previous WoW games...lol.[/citation]

Not sure how this conclusion is reached. the original game and the first expansion sell for about $30 together.

Blizzard was selling the game and the 2 expansion for a total $30.

nevertell

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2009
Bollocks, the fastest levelup was 48 hours of continuous playtime, but that was during the Burning Crusade. So, if you have absolutely no life, you can level up and have about 3-4 days to play the game the way it was supposed to be played.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
WoW sucks... It was fun for 3 months because there were no other MMO's at the time.
Regardless of my opinion there are 11+ million addicted users...I expect WoW to be around into the 2020's.

mavroxur

Distinguished
I think it's funny how much a "new" player has to spend to get the full experience of the game. And i know, lots of people will say "what new player needs all the expansions when they start out?" Well, I had several toons, and when i made a new one, i immediately had them ported to shattrath (or dalaran when wraith came out) so they could go to whatever major city they wanted. Makes the game much easier. However, i kicked my habit over a year ago, and have been clean since. The game has been dumbed down for idiots and all the challenge has been taken out. What used to separate good players from crappy players has been removed. Game is bland in my opinion now. Launch WoW was incredible, BC was a great expansion, and when they started changing things in preparation for WOTLK, thats when it started going down hill. I played 2 months of WOTLK and lost all interest in the game. I don't see cata redeeming the game for me in any way, shape, or form.

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
I read all the books, comics and Manga of Warcraft, and played War1,2,3. Tried hooking myself like 3 times every year to WoW game but it just didn't work for me. Got bored after playing for about 20 min. Sorry Blizzard; still waiting for Warcraft 4...

kelemvor4

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]grieve[/nom]WoW sucks... It was fun for 3 months because there were no other MMO's at the time.[/citation]

Uhh what? There were many mmo's out long before wow.

I have Burning Crusade but quit playing before WOTLK. So I'd have to buy WOTLK & Cataclysm just to play WoW again. That's $60 to buy the two individually just to turn around and pay $15 a month there after.

Kind of spendy considering I don't know for how long I'd actually play again. Ya know?

el_bastardo74

Distinguished
May 22, 2010
thank god i didn't like WoW...it sucks the life out of everyone who gets addicted to it. now if you will excuse me, it's time for my 12th go round with the orange box

dmwright

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2009
[citation][nom]amstech[/nom]Blizz always offer this...cmon guys I know its Christmas but this isn't news![/citation]

LOL... i'm guessing 99.99999% of the readers of this Article are not current WOW players.... :p (Where did they go?) So it becomes news for the uninformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS