Need file "lpdsvc.dll"

I need this to set up network printing, but I don't have
this file. it won't read it off my gateway Windows XP
Pro CD. How can I get it?

Thanks,

SO
2 answers Last reply
More about need file lpdsvc

    its not already installed in c:\windows\system32 ???

    No the file is located on the CD in the I386 directory

    lpdsvc.dl_

    If the Gateway CD is a repair CD which contains all the software that was
    originally installed on the system, they are sometimes coded per machine.

    Also look on the harddrive, some OEM install copy all the files to the
    harddrive. Usually in an i386 directory.

    --
    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team

    > its not already installed in c:\windows\system32 ???

DLL Windows XP