Print Spooler

My printer installed on the computer is not working, and I
can not add a printer. I get the message about a print
spooler problem. I have tried to restore the computer back
to before this happened, but it doesn't work. I looked it
up on the website, and it says that a third party device
is installed. I need help
Shawna

Did you try starting the print spooler? From the Command Prompt type:
net start spooler
(and hit enter)

Try to install your printer software now. Any change in behavior?
www.coribright.com