Print Spooler

My printer installed on the computer is not working, and I
can not add a printer. I get the message about a print
spooler problem. I have tried to restore the computer back
to before this happened, but it doesn't work. I looked it
up on the website, and it says that a third party device
is installed. I need help
Shawna
1 answer Last reply
More about print spooler

    Did you try starting the print spooler? From the Command Prompt type:
    net start spooler
    (and hit enter)

    Try to install your printer software now. Any change in behavior?
    www.coribright.com

    <shawnaco8@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > My printer installed on the computer is not working, and I
    > can not add a printer. I get the message about a print
    > spooler problem. I have tried to restore the computer back
    > to before this happened, but it doesn't work. I looked it
    > up on the website, and it says that a third party device
    > is installed. I need help
    > Shawna

Print Spooler Computers Printers Windows XP