I use LPT1 hardware keys on 2 Windows ME programs. The
same keys do not work on my new laptop with XP Media
edition. The programs do not recognize them. I would
appreciate any help in resolving this issue. Thanks.

check with the software vendor. XP parallel driver reads the hardware in a
completely different manner than ME.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team